Online Registration and Enrollment
School Year 2017-2018 Only
A child enrolling at Killeen ISD for the first time is a 'New to District Student' and may use the online enrollment system for the two step registration process. The registration process starts with STEP 1; The child's guardian completes the 'District Enrollment Online' section and submits the information digitally and finishes with STEP 2; The child's guardian provides proof of residency and any additional required paperwork at the child's home campus starting August 2nd.
STEP 1: Complete 'District Enrollment Online' section
Click here for the Quick Sheet Guide
Click here for the detailed step by step NEW TO DISTRICT ENROLLMENT ONLINE INSTRUCTION GUIDE
To start the registration process ...
You will be directed to the Killeen ISD Enrollment Online Login screen. Here you will Register a New Account to get started. See graphic below.
Your account allows you to save your information without submitting it; if you need to log out of the enrollment module before you are finished answering all of the information, you can save the information you've already entered and complete the module at a later time. Be sure to click the "SUBMIT" option once you are completely finished. The information will not be sent to the school until you choose the "SUBMIT" option at the bottom of the online form.
After registering, if you do not receive an email notification, please check your SPAM or Junk email.
STEP 2: Provide Required Paperwork
To complete the final step in the registration process the 'New to District Student' and their guardian must visit the student's attending campus for a Campus Document Review.
The following records and documents must be provided during Campus Document Review:
- Student's current immunization records (exceptions)
- Acceptable Proof of Residency* in guardian's name that shows address where student lives (exceptions) :
- Acceptable photo ID for parent/guardian**
Official copy of student's birth certificate***
(Note: For students under 11, the state requires parent complete another form when birth certificate is not provided)
- A copy of the student's Social Security card
- A withdrawal form, transcript, final report card and/or other educational records from the last school the student attended.
- Current foster care students must provide a copy of a Form 2085 from the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services (TDFPS) or a court order indicating TDFPS conservatorship.
*Proof of Residency:
- Acceptable: current utility bill (within last 30 days), current residential lease/contract, homeowner/rental insurance policy, etc.
- Unacceptable: driver's license, cell phone, credit card or bank statements or any other documents not directly tied to a permanent residence
**Photo ID for parent/guardian:
- Acceptable photo ID must be current and valid, and may include any of the following:
- State issued driver's license
- Texas ID
- Passport with current address
- Military or government-issued ID
- Consular card
- Non-Acceptable Photo ID includes, but may not be limited to the following:
- A membership card such as Sam's Club or other similar cards
- A debit/credit card with a photo, etc.
***Alternative documentation to establish proof of identity and age for a student:
- Driver's License
- Military ID
- Statement of child's name and date of birth for school admission from the Texas Dept. of State Health Services
- Documents from Texas Dept. of Family and Protective Services that indicate student's name and age
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services documentation
- Adoption records
- Legal/court documents that establish identity and age
- Hospital birth record
- Church baptismal record
Download the Quick Sheet Guide.
Download New to District Enrollment Online Instruction Guide for detailed step by step instructions.
Visit the HAC webpage to learn more about the district's online parent portal called Home Access Center
SCHOOL FIND - verify your student's home campus & bus transportation eligibility
Information about your student's campus (KISD Schools)
Contact the child's future designated campus with any questions or issues regarding Enrollment Online.